Beyond Wear Perfecting Matte Foundation – 20 Fair NeutralPrice €55.00
Find this item in your closest Burberry store.
Book an Appointment
In-store, virtual, or after-care appointment – depending on your country.
- Discover Beyond Wear Perfecting Matte foundation – the new long-lasting liquid foundation with Trench Protect Technology that goes beyond by combining 24-hour active wear, long-lasting active care and weather protection*. For a flawless finish that lasts.
- The new foundation evens out the complexion, blurs the appearance of pores and helps protect the skin from environmental factors, leaving it smooth with a natural matte finish. Its breathable, lightweight formula allows buildable coverage from medium to full. The ultra-sensory, creamy texture blends seamlessly for all day stay-true colour.
- Inspired by the innovative fabric of the iconic Burberry trench coat, Trench Protect Technology emulates the same properties, acting as a shield that delivers breathable weather protection*, high resistance and comfort. It creates a thin, water-resistant yet breathable film – tightly woven with natural origin active ingredients – which acts to protect, mattify and hydrate the skin.
- • The breathable film provides resistance against water, humidity, sweat and heat.
- • The formula is infused with bamboo powder for instant mattifying action and silk-cotton tree flower extract to help rebalance skin, preserving the mattifying properties while providing hydration.
- • Rosa damascena and Darjeeling tea leaf extract have antioxidant and anti-pollution properties to protect against environmental factors.
- *Weather protection: water, humidity, sweat and heat-resistance
- Beyond Wear Perfecting Matte foundation will be available in 35 shades.
- How to use: apply to the centre of the face and blend outward using a brush, sponge or your fingers. Add more layers to seamlessly build coverage.
- Vegan formula
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
- Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic
- Formulated without parabens and D5