Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A longline trench coat in weatherproof cotton gabardine – our signature English-woven cloth, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The style is cut in our Kensington fit, a timeless style, softly tailored and perfect for layering.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 175cm/5ft 9in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Buckles: 100% calf leather
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean