Returns & Cancellations
Free returns are available worldwide for all full price items within 30 days of shipping and all sale items within 14 days of receipt, provided the return conditions specified below are met.
Please note it is not possible to return personalised or pierced jewellery items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that it is not possible to return the following items using the free returns service:
- Nail polish
Instructions are provided below.
Please note: This does not affect your statutory rights or your ability to cancel your pierced jewellery, fragrance and nail polish orders in accordance with the terms for cancellations.
You have the right to cancel your order (except for personalised items). Your cancellation right begins on the date you place your order and ends 14 days after the date you receive your order. You then have a further 14 days to return your order to us. Please refer to the terms in Order Cancellations and Amendments for more information.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE
1. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
2. Complete the returns form and place it in the box.
3. Attach the returns label to the outside of the box and seal the parcel securely.
4. Visit www.ups.com and select 'Contact UPS' at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Call the UPS Customer Service telephone number to arrange a collection.
6. Please have your returns label ready in order to provide confirmation.
Important: We do not accept liability for goods returned using any method other than our collection service.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping location with the original Returns Form.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Burberry item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Burberry reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer. Where an item is supplied with a hygiene strip, the item can only be returned if the hygiene strip has not been removed and remains intact.
- Optical frames cannot be returned after they have been fitted with prescription or replacement lenses.
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the free return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through Burberry.com at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Alternatively, orders can be returned for an exchange in Burberry mainline stores within the location to which the order was shipped.
Items returned will be refunded to the purchaser‘s original method of payment. Please return the goods to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days of the date of receipt for all sale items. Personalised or pierced jewellery items cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please use the free return service and ensure the return conditions are met.
Please note that fragrance and nail polish items may not be returned using the free returns service. If you wish to return a fragrance or nail polish item using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item.
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please Contact Us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
DISTANCE SELLING LEGISLATION
Under applicable distance selling legislation or under statutory consumer protection laws of your location of residence to the extent applicable, you may have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from Burberry.com within a statutory cooling-off period. For orders placed on Burberry.com, there is a cooling-off period of 14 days from the day after the date on which the item in question was received.
Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limitation):
- Goods made to your specification or goods that have been clearly personalised.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
Please provide Burberry with written notice by registered post to Burberry, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2AW or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in each case within the statutory cooling-off period and giving details of the items ordered, and (where appropriate) their delivery date and the date of receipt of the item(s). For customers in the EU only, you may choose, but are not obliged, to use the model cancellation form below to notify Burberry that you wish to cancel your order. If you choose to do so, please follow the instructions on the form.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
Please copy and paste the form below, complete the details and return the form either by registered post to Burberry, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AW or by email to email@example.com.
London SW1P 2AW
I [ (name) ] hereby give notice that I cancel my
- contract of sale of the following goods:
- SPECIFY GOODS
Ordered on DATE and/or received on DATE
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your shipping note.
Please note: the free return service is not available for the cancellation of fragrance and nail polish orders. If you cancel your order and return the item(s) using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item(s).
This is not a full statement of your rights under applicable distance selling legislation or under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your location of residence.
Due to the nature of personalised items, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights. Payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
For any further queries please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist.
The Returns & Cancellations Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Consumer Protection bureau, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction, if any.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.