Gabardine Lace Trench Coat
- A trench coat in English-woven gabardine lace. The fabric is made on traditional Leavers looms with the yarn of our Heritage Trench Coat, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A Kensington modern fit, the design is tailored to the body with slim, set-in sleeves.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 175cm/5ft 9in
- Outer: 95% cotton, 5% polyamide with calf leather trim
- Lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean