Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- The Duffle is an enduring, protective coat that references original Royal Navy designs. The classic hooded style is made in Castleford from a warm wool-blend faced with our signature check, and is finished with gabardine sealed seams and leather patch and horn closures. The Plymouth is cut for a slim and short silhouette – detach the hood to reveal a smart spread collar.
- This design is cut with a slightly shorter sleeve.
- Coat length: 74cm/29.1in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Trim: 100% calf leather
- Binding: 100% cotton
- Toggles and buttons: buffalo horn
- Toggle and concealed press-stud closures
- Detachable hood
- Throat latch
- Flap patch pockets
- Signature details: check undercollar, button-tab cuffs
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery